Friday, February 18, 2011

Winter

Not much has been happening lately, so I haven't had anything new to blog about.  So, I figured I might as well blog about winter.

We've had a pretty good winter so far...a few good storms here and there, spread far enough apart that being snowed in is still kind of fun.

We had a big storm a few weeks ago where we had 10" dumped on us...just enough to get a snow day out of it.  With all the moisture, we've had some pretty impressive icicles hanging from our gutters.  Here are a few winter pictures to enjoy...



Muskrat enjoying an afternoon snack

Eric playing 'air guitar' with a 6 foot icicle















We had a nice spring-like warm spell this past week with temperatures in the 50s.  All of the snow is gone, but I can't get too excited for spring as we still have a lot of winter left.  Forecast for next week is calling for cold, ice, and snow.

For now, I'll just enjoy my pretty calla lily plant Eric got me for Valentines Day and look forward for the day when spring is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment