Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Fever

It's been awhile since I've posted anything...mostly because there just hasn't been anything to post about.  The snow is finally gone and the temperatures have started to warm up.  The grass is getting greener by the day and early flowers are starting to poke out of the ground.  Hopefully spring is here to stay!

All the snow melt and recent rains are keeping our river pretty high and fast moving.  Hopefully it stays within its banks this spring.  We've had a few fisherman and seen a few kayakers in the past few weeks.  We're looking forward to being outside and enjoying our surroundings.

I celebrated my 32nd birthday last week...another year wiser!  To celebrate, Eric made one of my favorite meals for supper - cajun chicken pasta - yum!  He also baked me a cake - his first ever - and did a great job decorating it. :-) 
Happy Birthday to me!


Eric's beautiful (and yummy) cake. :-)

Flowers srtarting to poke out of the ground.


Landscape is still pretty brown...hopefully things will start to green up soon.

One of the many mallard ducks we have in our river.

I'm ready to see green leaves on the trees.

Now that the weather is warming up, I hope to get out of the house and have more to blog about. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment