Team Taylor is expanding...that's right, we're pregnant! I'm almost 21 weeks along and due around January 12. We are really excited and can't wait for January to get here!! The pregnancy has gone well so far; I dealt with a little bit of nausea in the first trimester, but it was gone by about week 11. I've started feeling the baby move around for the past few weeks, but didn't really realize it was the baby until about a week ago.
We recently had our anatomy ultrasound - or attempted to...baby was pretty comfy curled up in a ball and wouldn't cooperate, so we went back today to try again. Baby still wanted to curl up, but the tech was able to get all the views she needed...except gender. Fortunately, we did not want to find out gender (or at least I didn't). I told Eric it was not meant to be for us to find out in advance. :-)
Here are a few pictures of the ultrasounds I've had so far...so neat to see the baby and hear the heartbeat each time!!
 |
| Ultrasound - May 2011 - 6 weeks |
 |
| Ultrasound - June 2011 - 10 weeks |
 |
| Ultrasound - August 22, 2011 - 20 weeks |
 |
| Ultrasound - August 30, 2011 - 21 weeks - Feet |
 |
| Ultrasound - August 30, 2011 - 21 weeks - profile |
My mom forgot to pass this info along to me... congratulations!! Can't wait to meet him/her :-)
ReplyDelete