Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 30!

It's hard to believe, but I'm 30 weeks pregnant already...10 weeks (or less) to  go!  Everything is still going great...I've been very blessed with this pregnancy.  We still have so much to do and it's pretty overwhelming at times.  We're remodeling our 3 guest rooms (1 of which will be the nursery) with new paint, carpet, doors, light fixtures, etc.  Eric's been working hard to get the new doors installed so that we can move forward with the painting and other parts of the project, but has run into some challenges working with a 30-year old house that is slowing him down.  He's also working to build the crib and is making progress, but still has a ways to go.  It will be beautiful once it's finished (and I'll definitely post pictures once it's done).  We also can't seem to agree on potential names for this baby...hopefully we'll find something so that we're not still trying to come up with a name 5 minutes before we leave the hospital. :-)

Baby shower thrown by my work colleages.

Nice baby bump! :-)

Work baby shower gifts

30 Week Baby Bump

No comments:

Post a Comment