Saturday, September 22, 2012

Little Stinker

Tuesday night Graecyn was having a hard time falling asleep.  I was watching her roll around the crib and listening to her chat away on the monitor.  Before I knew it, she was propped up on her knees, leaning over the railing.  I have never run so fast in my life to get upstairs!  Fortunately, I made it upstairs in time and was able to get her to fall asleep without anymore climbing.


Eric lowered her crib the next day and it's a good thing he did, because this is what we witnessed during her nap today...standing up!  She's been pulling up to standing for awhile now, but never while in her crib...I guess it was only a matter of time.

Our cute little stinker!

1 comment:

  1. Growing so fast! I'm so glad you caught her before she took a tumble! Thank goodness for video monitors, right?

    ReplyDelete