I am doing my first ever photography "Project 52", thanks to the encouragement of my friend, Libba. The goal of the project, led by M4H Photography, is to take one photo each week for one year. There is a new "theme" each week and while it is not designed to be a competition, a winner is selected each week with several other photos selected as "eye candy". Ultimately, it is a great opportunity to enhance your skills and see some fantastic photos. It's been a lot of fun to participate in and my very first photo I submitted {bright} was selected as eye candy! Here are a few of the photos I've submitted so far.
 |
| {focused} |
 |
| {bright} |
 |
| {blue} |
To see them all and follow me throughout the year, visit my flickr page at https://www.flickr.com/photos/teamtaylor1/sets/72157641289372084/.
I am so glad you are participating in this challenge with me! I am amazed by your creativity and skills!
ReplyDelete