How far along: 22 weeks
Weight gain: 8 lbs as of 20 weeks - likely 10+ lbs now
Maternity clothes: I officially broke out the maternity pants last week. I could still make some of my pre-pregnancy "fat" pants work, but the maternity pants are much more comfortable, so why not give in to them, right? I recently bought several maternity dresses on clearance from Target, but with the temperatures still being negative most days, I just can't bring myself to wear them yet. Looking forward to spring getting here.
Exercise: I've still been able to continue exercising...still averaging 2.5 miles, 3 days a week (although last week I did only 1 day of running because I was feeling very sore and decided to rest for the week).
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well especially now that I have a body pillow (I don't know how I made it through my pregnancy with Graecyn without one) and rarely needing to get up in the night to use the bathroom.
Best moment: We found out the gender a few weeks ago - boy! So it's been fun to begin planning and dreaming of our future life with a little boy. I've been feeling a lot of movement and getting kicked pretty regularly now. Eric felt the kicks for the first time a few weeks ago, so that was fun. Graecyn won't sit still long enough to feel them, but she is very sweet to my belly and likes to give it kisses and hugs.
Worst moment: Heartburn - it arrived much earlier than it did with Graecyn.
Miss anything: Energy
Symptoms: Tired, frequent need to pee, heartburn, bloody noses, and back pain
Cravings: Less cravings for salty foods, lots of cravings for sweets and chocolate milk
![]() |
| 20 weeks |
![]() |
| 22 weeks |



You look adoarable!
ReplyDelete