Saturday, December 31, 2011

38 Weeks...Bring on Baby!

I have reached the 38 week mark in this pregnancy and I think I am finally ready (or as ready as I can be) for the arrival of our little one.  I can't wait to meet him/her and see who it is that has been kicking me all these months. :-)  The pregnancy is still going well.  At my 37 week check-up, the doctor said I am already 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced.  She is doubtful that I will make it to the official due date (1/12/12), but , of course, anything can happen.  I can definitely feel the baby is much lower...it has become much more difficult and uncomfortable to walk.  I am ready to feel like myself again, but know I will miss feeling the little (and sometimes big) baby kicks.  Here are a few pictures of my big baby bump. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment