Monday, September 3, 2012

Date Night

Eric and I had our first date night in almost 8 months.  We celebrated our 6 year anniversary yesterday with dinner out at a nice local restaurant.  We were nervous and hesitant to leave Graecyn home with a babysitter, but fortunately we have great friends from church that we can trust her with.  We had a nice time and enjoyed great food and good conversation (even though most of it centered around Graecyn).  Graecyn did very well with her babysitter and we came home to a happy, smiling baby. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Glad you got a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Taylors! And congratulations on the first babysitter experience! I am so lucky that a bunch of the little girls that I used to babysit for are no longer little girls but driving high schoolers. I can't wait to put them to work. Full circle!

    ReplyDelete