A long time ago I found a really cute picture on Pinterest (my new favorite website) using Christmas lights as a backdrop. Here is my amateur attempt - not quite as pretty as the one on Pinterest, but still pretty cute in my opinion. :-)
Monday, December 3, 2012
Santa Claus - Part 2
When we took Graecyn to meet Santa Claus last weekend, we thought it was going to be all outdoors; I wanted to put one of her many cute Christmas outfits on her for her first picture with Santa, but thinking we'd be outside in the cold, I decided not to since she'd have her coat and hat on anyway. Well, he wasn't outside. So, her first picture with Santa, while cute as can be, wasn't what I had envisioned. So, I convinced Eric that we should bring her back this weekend for a new photo (in one of her cute outfits). She did so well with Santa visit #1 that I figured she would do great with #2...oh how I was wrong. The second we set her on his lap, she burst into tears and pitiful screams...Santa might love her, but she does not love Santa. Santa was great though and let us get a family photo (she was still pretty wary of him standing there). I'm guessing this will be our last visit for the year. I hope we haven't traumatized her. :-)
A long time ago I found a really cute picture on Pinterest (my new favorite website) using Christmas lights as a backdrop. Here is my amateur attempt - not quite as pretty as the one on Pinterest, but still pretty cute in my opinion. :-)
A long time ago I found a really cute picture on Pinterest (my new favorite website) using Christmas lights as a backdrop. Here is my amateur attempt - not quite as pretty as the one on Pinterest, but still pretty cute in my opinion. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








That is hilarious! I think all first photos with Santa should include a screaming baby! I'm going to email you the photo I got with Christmas lights as the backdrop :)
ReplyDelete