You are so curious and have started pointing to things and asking "what's this?" or "where he go" (usually with your hands in the air and shoulders shrugged). You are very independent and often tell me "I do it self" - especially with brushing your teeth and getting dressed; when you do want help, you say "help you". I love your independence and I want you to learn how to these things, but my patience is often tested as you seem to want to do it yourself mostly when we are running late somewhere. You can be pretty bossy these days and often hear you saying "come here" (with purpose) to your stuffed animals.
You love all animals, but especially dogs. You are also showing an interest in babies and love to wrap your baby dolls in a blanket and rock them. Elmo, Abby Cadabby, and Barney are your favorite characters - Barney is your favorite show to watch.
You are a great eater and still love all fruits...and yogurt...and applesauce. But, your most favorite food of all seems to be pancakes - we always ask you what you want to eat and your answer is always pancakes (with a big smile on your face); I think you would eat them for every meal if we would let you.
You are learning your colors and know blue, green, yellow, orange, red, pink, and purple really well. I think orange is your favorite color as that is the crayon you always pick first to color with. You are doing pretty good with counting and can usually count to 10.
You love purses and will often fill them with toys and put them on your shoulder; you usually walk around with your arm up in the air to make sure the purse doesn't fall off. You still hate swimming, but are very interested in looking at swimming pools - I hope you will out grow this soon.
You have finally gotten another tooth - it's been probably 10 months since you got your last tooth; you are a little slow to get your teeth, but from what I hear that is a good thing as it is supposed to mean fewer cavities when you get older. You now have 11 teeth - 6 on top and 5 on bottom.
You are doing really well with the potty and sometimes ask to go sit on the potty; you always go potty before bedtime and if you wake up in the middle of the night (which has been frequent due to this new tooth coming through), you always want to go potty. You are always so proud of yourself (and I'm always so proud of you) after you go potty; you love a high five or fist bump to celebrate success.
Daddy recently introduced you to your shadow; you love to look at it and will point and say "Gaecyn". The baby in you is quickly disappearing, which makes me sad, but also so excited to see what is in store for your future. You are such a sweet, happy girl! I love you!
xoxo,
Mama
![]() |
| You love to "talk" on the phone |
![]() |
| Looking at baby toys with your baby and Fifi |
![]() |
| You love to play dress up |
![]() |
| You love to fill your "purses" with toys |





No comments:
Post a Comment