Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, Monkey!  You, Daddy, and I all had a great Valentine's Day.  You had a fun party at day care…all you would talk about was the cupcakes and cookies you got to eat!  I took the day off from work, so Daddy and I got to have an all-day date while you were at day care - we went to the shooting range (more for Daddy), had a quiet lunch with adult conversation, and strolled around Pottery Barn (more for me).  To top off the night, we had a special supper of heart pancakes with sprinkles and strawberries cut into hearts.

your "heart" valentine you made for Daddy
the Valentine's you made for your day care friends

cookies for your day care party
your Valentine from Mama & Daddy

going through your day care Valentine's
yummy Valentine's pancakes

 Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment