Saturday, December 5, 2015

5 Months

5 months old already! New things this month are...
  • Laughing - you have started to really laugh and it is the sweetest sound!
  • You still love bath time and are so calm and relaxed during it.
  • You have discovered your feet and have them in your mouth as much as possible.
  • You drool like crazy...no teeth yet, but by the amount of drool you have, we're thinking it won't be long.  
  • You're still not sleeping through the night - still waking around 11 or 12 and 3 or 4 a.m.
  • You still won't nurse, so it's all bottles for you; I'm still pumping about 4 times a day and so far my supply is keeping up...except for when you recently went through a major growth spurt.  More than one night you ate 15-17 ounces in a 4-hour period - I had to dip into my freezer stash during this time!  Because of this, we went ahead and started you on solids a little early.  So far, you have eaten rice cereal, baby oatmeal, bananas and avocado.  The only one you don't seem to like is avocado, but I'm going to keep trying.
  • Your grip is super strong - Graecyn and I have to make sure to keep our hair out of your hands!
  • By our home measurements, you weigh around 16 lbs and are 26"" long.
It is so much fun to watch you change!




No comments:

Post a Comment